91. It’s safe to refrigerate meat or poultry future wrapping. Actually, by not rewrapping it you may scale back the health risks, since on every occasion you handle meat you increase the prospect of microorganism contamination.
92. Don’t shrink back from olives. they’re high in fat, however the fat is generally monounsaturated and thus hearthealthy. an oz of honeycombed olives (about four “jumbo”) averages solely thirty calories and 3 grams of fat. Olives additionally provide some metal, fiber, vitamin E, and healthful phytochemicals, such as phenols and lignans. the most downside is atomic number 11, concerning two hundred milligrams per ounce— but you’ll be able to launder a number of this.
93. seek for lean cuts of pork. several cuts are concerning onethird throw than they were twenty five years ago. The leanest is undercut, that has simply four grams of fat and one hundred thirty five calories in an exceedingly well trimmed 3ounce grilled serving.
94. Eat that parsley. contemporary parsley contains comparatively high amounts of beta carotene and vitamin C. however you have got to eat concerning seven sprigs of it to urge 100 percent of the RDA for these nutrients, so attempt parsley as a greens, not even as a garnish.
95. marinade meat solely within the white goods. Don’t place grilled meat or poultry into associate uncooked marinade, and don’t serve the used marinade as a table sauce unless you warmth it to a boil for a minimum of one minute. The used marinade might are contaminated by microorganism from the meat.