51. If you’re about to keep recent spinach for quite a couple of days, you’re more happy shopping for frozen. That’s as a result of spinach loses nutrients speedily when choosing, even once cold.
52. opt for colourful peppers. Ounce for ounce, inexperienced peppers have thrice the maximum amount alimentation C as oranges. And red and yellow peppers have doubly the maximum amount water-soluble vitamin as inexperienced ones: a whopping one hundred seventy milligrams in three ounces. inexperienced peppers conjointly provide some beta carotene, but the amount will increase greatly as a pepper matures and turns red or yellow.
53. Don’t rinse packaged domestic rice: it’s needless and it washes away a number of the vitamins and minerals supplementary to counterpoint it. attainable exceptions: rice purchased in bulk from open bins and a few foreign rices.
54. If you are taking metallic element supplements, keep on with plain recent carbonate, the sort found in some antacids—it’s far and away the most cost effective. every type of metallic element supplements contain the number promised on the research label and every one dissolve dependably in lab tests. Take carbonate with food. Another smart option: metallic element change state.
55. Don’t take quite five hundred milligrams of metallic element supplements at a time. Split larger doses and take 0.5 later within the day to boost absorption and scale back the danger of constipation.